Why I hate winter:
- It gets way TOO DAMN COLD.
- I get so lazy and not end up not wanting to go outside.
- I gain like 100000000000000000 lbs.
- It’s the longest muthacluckin’ season.
- SHOVELING SO MUCH DAMN SNOW.
- My skin gets so frickin’ dry.
I love winter is okay:
- I don’t have to worry about my legs going all chewbacca on me.
- NO PESKY FRUIT FLIES AND OTHER BLOODY BASTARD BUGS.
- Snow days. ‘nuff said.
- I can wear the same thing inside my sweater for days without people knowing.
- That’s about it. I actually just hate winter.
How I feel during midterm season.
(Source: Comic by Devin Bosco Le)
Have you ever wondered if the person in your dream was dreaming in the same dream as you?
Looking at my Fall 2013 schedule makes me sick. I have 8:30AM classes everyday from Mondays to Thursdays. HOW WILL I SURVIVE NEXT YEAR?
..on a good note, I has no classes on Fridays. Yay?
Sometimes I wish I were clouds; I would just float by peacefully in the sky. You know..minding my own business and all.
If writing a book is impossible, write a chapter.
If writing a chapter is impossible, write a page.
If writing a page is impossible, write a paragraph.
If writing a paragraph is impossible, write a sentence.
If writing even a sentence is impossible, write a word and teach yourself everything there is to know about that word and then write another, connected word and see where their connection leads. A page a day is a book a year.
Adobe Bus stop prank.
Don’t you just love bubble baths? I love me some bubble baths.